I just ate a container of blissful blueberry yogurt. On the back someone was kind enough to let me know that my yogurt was approved by the National Yogurt Association and was approved for live and active cultures. Let’s dissect this. A. Who gets to be a member of the National Yogurt Association and who would want to be on the board? I mean, I love yogurt, but there are few foods I would go to bat for. B. What exactly are live and active cultures? Weirds me out a little bit to think of putting little living, exercising things into my body. But, hopefully they are doing the electric slide in my stomach and cleaning out any toxins and then taking the alpine slide on out into the wave pool.
Recently I’ve been feeling pretty down. Depression is always strange to me. Sometimes, okay all the time, I really just want to feel good. But then, some sadness will hit and take a little while to go away. This time I haven’t been feeling very patient with wanting the sadness to go away. Sometimes I can relax, let myself feel the emotions, and peacefully know that it will pass. This time I just feel anxious and very unsure of how to handle things. Sometimes it’s easier to help other people than it is to help myself and follow my own advice.
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I was wondering when I would see a new blog. You are not alone. Someone said,"Those that wander are not necessarily lost." Peace.
Post a Comment