Saturday, November 8, 2008
rainbows and butterflies and fairies and cotton candy
Friday morning I headed out to work decked out in my Friday outfit which includes my Fun Friday rainbow shoes. Love those shoes. Never have I gotten more compliments on a $5 pair of shoes from K-mart. I'm in the car and notice a totally rancid, horrible, terrible, dog-poop smell. I figure it must just be outside of the car, so I turn off the outside air and hit the freeway. Alas, the smell remains. Now, normal people might first check the bottom of a shoe for dog poo. I, however, am not normal and therefore, start coming up with wild explanations for why my car smells like poo. Surely, someone who hates me, and there are two that I know of, broke in my car, let a wild animal loose, and it has now left its treasure with me. Or, Norman slept on my car and had an accident. Well, I thought I was going to vomit from the smell, but I didn't want to pull over on the side of the highway and I didn't want to get outside in the pouring rain, so I continued to Warrior. Thirty minutes later I arrived at work to find dog poo on the bottom of my right Fun Friday rainbow shoe. Yuck. I carried dog shit from Birmingham to Warrior. Cheers to the beginning of Friday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment