
So, this is the first time I have posted pictures on my blog. The first photo is of myself and baby jeep. Baby jeep and I have been together for ten years and we said goodbye last night. I had no idea that I could be so sentimental about an inanimate object. But, in some strange way, it was like a break-up. I hope the next owner appreciates baby jeep as much as I did.

However, I now am the proud owner of a midnight blue XTerra which is probably the coolest car on the planet earth. I am excited. Unlike the jeep, the speakers, windshield wipers, horn, and engine actually work! That is a huge plus in my book. XTerra and I are still getting used to each other and I haven't named her yet, so if you have any good thoughts on that, let me know.
1 comment:
Wow! What happened to the Subaru idea? And I notice you are still sporting that cool boot-shoe-thing. awesome.
Post a Comment