Sunday, November 16, 2008

Game Day 101

If there anyone who has not had the privilege of watching a football game with Kendra and myself, I would like to invite you to join the fun. Here is a sample of the game dialogue between A (Alison), K (Kendra), and M (Matthew):
K: I wonder what the quarterback has in the little fanny pack pouch.
A: Probably snacks.
K: Oh yeah, like gummy bears.
A: Or twizlers. I don't like twizlers.
K: I love the pull-apart ones.
A: I bet he has cheetos!
K and M together: Crunchy or puffy?
A: Probably crunchy.
K: Yeah, more resistant to tackling.
M: Imagine the poor guy who gets carrot sticks every single game.
A: Or celery sticks. Sad day.
Pause.
A: What's on the back of that guy's helmet?
M: Stickers. The players get them for good plays.
K: You're lying! But, is that true?
A: No, but it would be funny if they stole stickers from each other.
M: Alabama doesn't do the sticker thing any more. It was causing too many problems at practice.
K: You're lying. But, is that true?
Pause:
K: The baby's nomming beans. Baby loves to nom beans and blueberries.
Pause:
A: Saban kind of has poofy hair.
Pause:
K: I bet he has jelly beans in his pouch. Those are really durable.

The End.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

diggity dadgum doggone it! stole my blog idea! just for that, may someone ring your tater...

Anonymous said...

How about those "fanny pouches" are actually hand warmers! I guess that answer is not as fun!

yourpalamybrown said...

I am laughing out loud from your blog post! Thank you for brightening my night! See you soon.

love, amy

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the laugh out loud and smile on my face now. Football is beyond me.