I made 240 ounces of strawberry jam. Yes, you read that correctly. That's 30-8 ounce jars of delightful, bright red strawberry jam. Obviously, I don't do bored. Speak now to receive strawberry jam or forever hold your peace. I am glad I looked in the mirror this morning before leaving the house. I had apparently pushed some hair out of my face and inadvertently smeared strawberry juice all over my cheek leaving the impression of blood. Not attractive and a little bit like a horror movie at 10am. On that note, here are the wonderful lyrics that I listened to over and over as I made jam. (I have the habit of listening to one song or CD relentlessly until I move to the next song or CD as my ears so lead.)
"Into marvelous light I'm running,
Out of darkness, out of shame.
By the cross you are the truth,
You are the life, you are the way
My dead heart now is beating,
My deepest stains now clean.
Your breath fills up my lungs.
Now I'm free. now I'm free!"
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment