Let's talk about the word 'mobile.' Today, I called my boyfriend and my phone kindly let me know that I was 'calling Aaron's mobile.' Does anyone actually use that word? I think I'm going to start purposely misplacing my phone and asking those around me if they've seen my mobile.
I'm going to continuing education tonight. I've had a license for approximately 8 weeks now, so I figure it's time to get back to learning what the hell I'm supposed to be doing with my patients. I actually escaped Bradford at 3:30pm today. On a Friday. My AMA patient kindly let me know at 12 noon, so disaster struck early today. Of course, I've learned to quietly slip out the back on Friday afternoons before someone sees me leaving and lets me know that a meltdown is occurring and I am responsible for taking care of it.
Today, I am tired of analyzing why I do the things I do. I say, screw it, I'm going to stay at the surface and not worry about it this weekend.
Friday, August 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment