Candlelight is soothing and romantic until one decides to drop the rest of the match into the candle because its about to burn her fingers and then just leaves it there. Because, kid you not, ten minutes later, there will be an explosion and glass will have blow all over the kitchen due to the fact that glass and fire don't really get along that well. So, next time, blow out the match, fish it out, and try, try again.
Also, I recently received some grocery items from a dear friend who is moving out of state. I was trilled until I opened a bag of popcorn today and found that the grease had somehow separated from the kernels and everything was stale and the popcorn expired over a year ago. So, in my wisdom, I checked the large can of pineapple juice. Ah yes, expiration in 2006. Not only was that two years ago, but do realize how far in advance the expiration dates on cans are? So, we are talking about an old can of pineapple juice. Instead of throwing it away, I stuck in back in the cabinet and plan on giving it away when I move out of this apartment in a year. It'll be like a tradition. A totally pointless, delightful tradition.
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment