Friday, August 29, 2008

The B.B.

So, it is Friday and I officially quit my job. Until tomorrow morning at 8:30am. So, I, being the badass, am quitting for the next sixteen and half hours. It has been a good, actually calm week. No major crisis, no personality disorders, no almost-wrecked cars, and I haven't been fired. As of today, I have officially worked at Bradford for two months. I cannot believe how quickly time passes. If people want a good reality show, they should film one at Bradford. It is the most chaotic, strange place I have ever worked. That's including restaurants, people. But, somehow, I get a caseload and patients come and go and life goes on in the Bradford bubble. Hopefully, a patient or two gets recovery along the way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have heard it is a great place to meet drug contacts. So glad you are out of there. Love Jesus and all you have shared.