Two things tonight:
1. I may take a while to make a decision, but once I make it, it's on. I plow forward like nobody's business. I do this with clothes shopping, apartment decorating, college decision, job choice, boyfriend issues, etc. I was worried tonight that I had done something too quickly, but actually I waited for 12 hours and as Melissa pointed out, "That's just the way you do things once you make a decision." How can I be anything but what I am in this moment?
2. I busted it in my apartment tonight. I was getting up off of the couch and somehow my foot got tangled in the couch cover and I moved forward with my upper body and my lower body stayed still and I went flat on the ground. And, it's funny, because as I was falling, I was not worried about the fact that the foot that was caught was the one with the ankle I broke less than a year ago. No, I was worried about the fact that one of my favorite tea mugs had gone flying out of my hand and across the room. However, never fear, the mug is fine and I have hard wood floor burns on my knee and shin and foot. Very attractive and very painful. It was funny though. The home is a dangerous place. No one ever warns us about the dangers of the home. Consider yourself warned.
Monday, October 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment