The humidity of Alabama welcomed me back. Wow, I forgot how soggy it is here.
Yesterday, we all went out to breakfast at Cracker Barrell before Mom, Dad, and I departed from Utah. Ryan was sitting on my lap while we made up our own version of that classic triangle game. After the game, I asked him for a hug. He said, "no, I don't want to give you a hug. I want a hug and a kiss." Fine by me. So, after our hug and little kisses on the cheek, I told him that I was going to miss him to which he replied, "I'm going to miss you too, Aunt Alison.....What about next week?" "What about next week?" I asked. "Are you coming back to visit next week, Aunt Alison?"
I miss those kids already.
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment