Usually when I write, I try to write about the deep things in my mind and heart. But, right now all I can think is that I am going to rip the CD's out of the CD player that we have been listening to for the last 3.25 months now at the Counseling Center at Riverchase and throw them into the lake as fish food. Paul put in the Dixie Chicks one day (great choice), but it mysteriously hasn't come back on. Besides not getting paid, another downfall of the internship is not having any say in the choice of music or decor of the office.
You know what's really fun...being offered a job! That's so much fun. You know what's not fun...negotiations of money. I mean, really, who wants to talk about money? Not me. I just want to have money when I need money. So, I guess that means I actually have to talk about money.
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment