I have arrived. I am now 25 years old and just rented my first rental car. There is nothing I can't do now. I can legally drink alcohol, smoke cigarettes, serve in the military, drive a car, vote, and rent a car. Feel the freedom. Only slightly tempered by the fact that renting a car means my real car isn't working. Total bummer.
On a lighter note, while driving in Tuscaloosa this morning I learned a couple of things. First, the local dumpster company is "Spanky's." Comes complete with a lap dance.
Second, a few inspirational quotes off the local church board. "Good minus God equals O." And "changed lives change lives." Finally, my favorite of all time, "God made you an original, just like everyone else." I'll let you ponder those for a while. Good night.
Thursday, August 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
And I was there to witnesses your first time renting a car! :-)
Post a Comment