I feel compelled to tell my mother's racy joke. She loves this joke. Tells it in little whispers followed by outbursts of laughter. It's hilarious that she loves it considering how conservative she can be at times. Yet, I suppose we all need a little sometime spicy in our lives.
But, let me set the joke up. I thought about it because tonight I walked through the drive thru at Krispy Kreme doughnuts with Melissa and Felipe. Felipe had never had a Krispy Kreme doughnut and well, I guess Melissa and I just needed some eating therapy. So, the three of us marched through the drive thru (the walk-in part was closed, by the way) and then enjoyed our sugary delights while sitting on the curb.
Okay...
What do boobs and doughnuts have in common?
One's not enough and three's too many.
I'm sorry if you are sorely disappointed by my racy joke. I guess this whole entry would be better if you knew my mother.
Friday, August 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I know your mother, and this entry is hysterical!
I will never forget walking through that drive thru at Krispy Kreme! And by the way, I ate 3 of them! rsrsrsr
Post a Comment