Monday, October 8, 2007

breaking it down

I also have a statement to make. Where do I stand on abortion? Love. Where do I stand on homosexuality? Love. Where do I stand on a million other contraversial issues? Love. I've said a million times that I have no answers. I've decided that I have one answer though. Love. I don't want to claim that something is right or wrong. I don't want to claim that I know that best answer for someone else's life. I don't want to claim that I understand any person whose shoes I have never had to walk in. In reality, it doesn't matter what I think, if I think something is right or wrong. What matters is that I love each person for who they are and where they are in their journey. So, I chose love as my answer, my right and wrong, my understanding. Because if there's one thing I can understand, it's humanity and the need to be loved.

No comments: